Easy to make and have on hand - try to make your own today...
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mustard (I like to use half grainy dijon and half deli-styled)
- 1/2 cup "hamburger" relish (I use Heinze)
- 1 medium bermuda/spanish onion-minced
- Juice and zest of 2 lemons
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mince bermuda or spanish onion (bermuda onions look the prettiest - they are the purple ones) and place into bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir till combined.
- Add salt and pepper accordingly.
- Keep in sealed container for up to one month and serve anytime with your favorite fish dishes including my recipe for "Crab Cakes a la Leah"
- Ok off, I am to make the crab cakes, I'm starving!
Best Homemade Tarter Sauce @ Group Recipes