This morning I read this and had to share with all of you....
- As You Slide Down the Banister of Life, Remember
- Laughter relieves Stress.
- Stressed is desserts spelled backwards.
- Always have dessert first.
Directions on Recipes for Life:
- Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggert have written An impressive new book. It's called 'Ministers Do More Than Lay People.'
- Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary.
- The difference between the Pope and Your boss, the Pope only expects you To kiss his ring.
- My mind works like lightning, One brilliant Flash and it is gone.
- The only time the world beats a path to Your door is if you're in the bathroom.
- I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once. The seat folded up, the drink spilled and That ice, well, it really chilled the mood.
- It used to be only death and taxes Were inevitable Now, of course, there's Shipping and handling, too.
- A husband is someone who, after taking The trash out, gives the impression that He just cleaned the whole house.
- My next house will have no kitchen - just Vending machines and a large trash can.
- A blonde said, 'I was worried that my Mechanic might try to rip me off. I was relieved when he told me all I needed was turn signal fluid.'
- Definition of a teenager? God's punishment...for enjoying sex.
- As you slide down the banister of life, may The splinters never point the wrong way