Saturday, November 17, 2007

Today's Dinner and Jam Party Menu

So I am off like a prom dress this morning in getting some last minute ingredients for my party this evening. I decided to make this one menu very simple and not go too crazy which I have done in the past. My money was very tight this particular week, so here goes anything and everything:


  • Leah's Famous Fresh and Sexy Spicy Salsa
  • Nachos with homemade chili, fresh jalapeƱos and homemade guacamole
  • Lasagna with fresh ricotta, fresh mozzarella, homemade meat sauce with sausage
  • Penne Pasta with Sausage and broccoli served cold
  • Salad with razz berry vinaigrette, homemade croĆ»tons from homemade bread
  • Homemade Brownies with mint chips
  • Red Wine Sangria with fresh farmer's market fruit
  • Homemade Fruit Soda Punch
I just hope I will have enough food - if not, we can always order some pizza. Not necessarily is this one of my best menus, but being on a strict budget, I had to do what I had to do. But I am known for the items being all homemade...so I got to make this blog posting brief - off I go to do some food shopping! I will tell you all how it came out! Chow Ciao!

No comments: